Monday, November 16, 2009

Now I'm too free at home. OMG!! 10 days off.
Nothing to do, keep sleeping and eating. Just came back from Aus trip on the 13th early morning 3.25am. Is not a very good trip compare to Taiwan. Rockhampton got nothing to play there, what we can do there is shop and shop and shop. At night we did not go out, we stay in the motel playing monopoly and at the same time drinking. My campmate James was drink haha. He when mad after that, he finish 3/4 of black laber in 15min. After he's drunk, we had a kingkong in our room. lol... manage to settle him down after 2 hour of rubbish. The next day we disturb him all the way.
[Our atec stage two] we did quite well (2A high), but in the hole atec stage two I did nothing but only driving, worst thing is my lightstrick broke down on the 3rd day of mission. Slack the hole day after broke down waiting for recovery. The place we sleep SUX. I try to find the picture and you all will know why I said that. 23 days I don't see any other things but pnly trees and animals human that is in SAF. I will update the pictures soon.

No comments: